Friday, August 23, 2013

Heather's Bridal Shower

This past Saturday, along with Maid of Honor Christina, we hosted a bridal shower for my future sister-in-law, Heather.  With all the bridal shower's I have been to over the years I have never been a hostess and despite all the late nights and stress it was so much fun!

We went with a theme of confetti and sprinkles.  I had a hard time with the theme at first, but an hour on Pinterest and the wheels were turning.  I had a lot of fun coming up with decorations and games and a huge thanks to Christina for letting me help you do this for our Heather!  I know we are both so excited for her marriage to Dalton NEXT MONTH!

Anyway, here are a few photos of Heather's Sprinkle Shower!

The Setting

The Bride & Her Bridesmaids

Watching the Bride open gifts
The Bride and her (almost) Mother-in-law
My first attempt at Sangria, it was yummy!
Loving her gifts!
Flowers along the fence
The Panty Decorating Station
Opening more gifts
Almost a month!


Did I mention that Heather's ADORABLE dress was a "shower gift" from her wonderful fiance?  Isn't my brother-in-law so sweet!?!



No comments:

Post a Comment